Monday, April 8, 2013

Feelin' Like a Winner!

Here is my entry into SoulShine Studio's latest contest. SS S is a fabu beading shop/class workshop in Corning, NY on East Market St. Stop by and be inspired. Also, make sure to say Hi to Gemma, the lovely in house birdy :)

I just found out today that I won the contest! Yippppeeee! So super honored!

We were given a selection of beads and could add other components as we wished. I burned and stacked the fabric "flowers", created the dangles (including one on the back for extra Bazinga!) and sewed the flowers to the chain. I plan to wear it on my upcoming cruise the Bermuda!

What do you think? Totally a statement, wouldn't you say?

I can't wait until the next challenge at SoulShine!

4 comments:

  1. A well deserved win! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for every other informative blog. The place else may I am
    getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way?
    I have a venture that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on
    the glance out for such info.

    Here is my website twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your web page.

    Feel free to visit my web page; click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn.
    That is a very smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your
    helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.


    Also visit my website - comprehensive auto insurance

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly folks! :) PVB